The funniest videos from around the web, all in one place.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Other Peoples Pain = Funny

Ok i guess i felt mixed emotions watching this clip lol i mean im watching these people get absolutely smashed up in this video and i cant stop laughing, and then later it hits me that hay, maybe some of these people died!

What is it in humans that makes us laugh at other peoples pain, i don't know, all i know is that this video cracks me up, so i've definately gotta show it to the world (Haha as if Youtube hasn't already done that).

By the way, i dont know if im even talking to anyone haha has anyone even been to this blog yet? If your here just leave a comment somewhere so i know im atleast cracking some people up.

Peace,

P.S I lost soo much money at poker last night, making me even more broke! It's ok if you want to laugh at my stupidity also :)



By the way i really recommend you check out what these guys are talking about at The Internet Marketing Center.

I've always heard stories of people earning like $100'000 a month just from making websites, i've always thought it was BU**S**T. But after taking at look at this site they are kinda making me think its possible haha or maybe thats just what they are good at doing, making people think its possible. I dunno :)

Check it out anyway, for people like me who are currently lacking money, its always nice to read about the success stories they post on their site.

The Internet Marketing Center

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home